Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want my eyes to look like that.....


Have you ever seen a picture of eye make up and thought, "I love that, I want to do my eye make up just like that?"
But after you attempted to apply on your own you feel frustrated and like you will never get it:(

Problem solved....Studio 277 Cosmetics is proud to offer Private make up lessons and make up classes.

This is how it works:
Give us a call to schedule your appointment
Find your inspiration picture
Collect Your personal make up kit
and Come in to our Private Studio!

Just that simple.

What happens after that, you will sit with me and I will walk you through step by step how to achieve the make up look on what eye, what technique, product and brushes to use then you will mimic the look on your other eye.
I will also evaluate your current make up kit and make suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment